Painting Formica Shower Walls

Category Painting
When you are not ready to replace your shower walls, try painting them. This is a page about painting Formica shower walls.

I have a small, full sized bathroom in a 400 sq. ft. 1957 trailer. What kind of waterproof paint can I use for tub walls presently Formica? Thank you for any advice.

Answers

I don't have a real answer for you, but I'll tell you what you could try. It's something I plan to try, myself. Krylon makes an aerosol paint specifically for plastics. It also is supposed to work well on metal and ceramics among other surfaces. It is Fusion.

If you decide to try it, I hope you have better luck than I did at finding lighter colors.

Likekinds - thank you for the suggestions. Will check on Fusion today. In the meantime, I've torn up the kitchen floor ...

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingNovember 3, 2015
🎃