Pairing Herbs with Vegetables

Here is a quick reference for making every vegetable even more delicious.

Since receiving this list, I've added quite a bit to it based on what my own family likes best. I just printed out the list and added handwritten family favorites.* I taped the list to the inside of an upper cabinet door for quick reference. My dried herbs and spices are in the same cabinet.

*For example; my family loves a good thick ranch dressing drizzled over hot new boiled potatoes, so I keep a package of the dry ranch dressing with all my spices. Just add it to sour cream, and voila, magic! The same ranch dressing is delicious over steamed broccoli or cauliflower. More magic!

Source: My young friend Lisa sent this to me. She probably found it on some website, or maybe in a cooking magazine as like me, she spends almost all her time either studying, buying for, preparing or eating food. At 24 years old, she is a very accomplished cook and baker, and that's amazing for this day and age.

By Julia from Boca Raton, FL

Food and Recipes Food Tips Herbs and SpicesJanuary 13, 2014
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pairing-Herbs-with-Vegetables.html