Paper Acorn Kids' Crafts
My parents and in-laws love receiving cute/small crafts from the kids. Plus, these crafts double as their refrigerator decorations.
For a fall-themed craft, we made these keepsake handprint acorns. You can have your child write their name, age, date on the back to document as memories for grandparents' to know.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper (yellow/brown)
- glue stick
- gel pen
- acyclic gem rhinestones
- Trace your child's hand on yellow construction paper and cut out. The hand will resemble an acorn nut.
- Freehand and cut stalk and cupule out of brown construction paper.
- Glue together the two pieces and write a greeting message of your choice. I wrote, Happy Fall!
- Optional - decorate with gem rhinestones.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Happy fall! Since the leaves are turning colors, I thought it would be fun to make some fall crafts with the kids. Here is a cute acorn craft that you can make with simple supplies you probably already have at home, then hang up to display.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.