Paper Acorn Kids' Craft
Happy fall! Since the leaves are turning colors, I thought it would be fun to make some fall crafts with the kids. Here is a cute acorn craft that you can make with simple supplies you probably already have at home, then hang up to display.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper (brown & yellow)
- brown marker
- glue stick
- googly eyes
- leaves, either real ones from your garden or faux leaves
- Freehand sketch and cut acorn pieces.
- Since we will be hanging this acorn, I cut out a thin rectangle strip of brown to glue on the back.
- Glue acorn pieces together.
- Using brown marker, draw acorn details.
- Add touch of fall with leaves and add goggly eyes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!