PaperCrafts

Paper Floral Garland

This is a cute floral garland that is perfect for spring, summer, or to be used at events like a gender reveal party (baby shower), or Mother's Day. The same concept could be applied toward other parties as well. Easy to make and versatile, this garland can be stored to be used multiple times.

Total Time: 45 minutes

1. I cut 6" strips by 1/4" from assorted scrapbook paper. I made 5 flowers, each needing 8 strips total (for the petals).
  2. Using a glue stick, I glued 1" of the strips together to form the petals. Repeat until you're finished. Note: I actually recommend using hot glue because it'll be secured more along the way. I had some loose petals toward the end, so I went back and used the glue stick again.
  3. Trace a circular object for the center of the flower and cut out.
  4. Ready to assemble the flower. Secure each petal loop with dab of hot glue. Repeat step until you have your flower fullness. You can add more if you'd like, but I felt like 8 was enough.
  5. Repeat until you finish all your flowers and glue down your circle in the center of all.
  6. Using your ribbon of choice, thread your flowers and it is ready to hang.
  7. Optional: You can roll a green piece of paper, freehand a leaf and secure to the back of the flower. Perfect for Mother's Day to do your with kids to give to grandma or someone special.

Dainty and adorable!

Thank you :)

These look great as a bulletin board.

It would be cute over a bulletin board too! :)