Paper Pom Poms
Paper is not just for writing. There are many different types depending on how they are going to be used. This time I'm going to make a simple pom-pom decoration using a different type of paper.
- 4 pieces rectangular crepe paper
- 1 piece string/yarn
- Stack the papers.
- Fold layers of paper together 1/2 inch wide, fold in alternate directions. It should look like an accordion.
- Tie the center of the folded paper with a string.
- Cut the tips of both sides to create a design.
- Open it wide and carefully pull up the layers to create a pom-pom.
- Done. Create more designs.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.