Peanut Butter Cereal Snacks
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
September 1, 2019
Do you need snacks for the car ride to or from school for your kids? Cereal can get messy so this is a great alternative, very easy to make and most importantly tasty while still being healthy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen
- 2.5 cups Honey Nut O's cereal*
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
*Note: feel free to substitute your cereal of choice.
- Add peanut butter and honey in a small sauce pan.
- Over medium low heat, allow peanut butter and honey simmer, stir constantly for about 2 minutes.
- Pour peanut butter and honey mixture into a bowl.
- Add baker's extract and stir in hemp seeds.
- Add your choice of cereal in and stir until cereal is nicely coated.
- Scoop out portions into cupcake liners. Allow peanut butter and honey to set and be firm for at least 30 minutes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.