Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich Waffle
Peanut butter and banana are an excellent favor combination to add to a waffle. This page contains peanut butter and banana sandwich waffle
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Using your favorite bread and nut spread, your waffle iron can toast a yummy sandwich. I have also made grilled cheese sandwich waffles and cut them into squares and served as an appetizer with a pickle on top.
Prep Time: 5-15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 sandwich waffle
- 2 slices bread
- 1 medium banana
- peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
- non-stick spray
- Trim bread crust.
- Spread with peanut butter or your favorite spread.
- Slice banana and place on the bread. Spread a light coating of peanut butter on the top bread layer of sandwich.
- Place in a hot waffle iron that has been sprayed with non stick spray. Close lid and allow "sandwich waffle" to bake.
- Do not bake as long as a regular waffle. Remove from waffle iron and enjoy with a cold glass of milk.
In This Guide