Pentas Photos

Category Garden
These beautiful, showy, tropical flowers brighten up your garden. This is a guide contains pentas photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
In the tropics, its easy to grow flowers year-round. The orange pentas is a favorite here on the islands. We use the flowers to decorate our home, for costumes, and for flower crowns. The plant is easy to grow and the flowers bloom year round. Once the flower blooms, it can live for over a month before it dies. That is why you'll see so many of these beautiful flowers here on the islands.

Photo Location
Paea Tahiti, French Polynesia

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I love Pentas, I have had the red and the pink, the hummingbirds love them too. Sadly here in Nebraska they die after the season, I had 2 I brought in one year under a grow light and they did well another season, but no more after that.

Reply Like this photo? Yes