Personalized Initial Confetti Gift Wrap Paper
This personalized initial confetti gift wrap paper was made using recycled packing paper, cardstock hole punchings, and a template for the initial of the recipient. The directions provided are simple to follow and include photos for each step.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute way of gift wrapping by adding a personalized touch with the recipient's initial, while also repurposing any packaging supplies you may have (from online orders, store purchases, etc).
Total Time: 40 minutes
- hole puncher
- scrapbook paper
- glue stick
- X-acto Knife
- tissue paper
- Optional computer/printer
- Punch holes using your choice of scrapbook paper. I went with the color theme of: purple, hot pink and red.
- I used 2 sheets of tissue paper (reuse from online order) to wrap a book.
- I went online and searched for the letter of my recipient "J" and printed the letter J template out. You can also freehand if you'd like.
- Using an X-acto knife, trace the J and cut out.
- Optional: Cut your template smaller for easier use. Now, position your template on the wrapped book. I cut a (2) 1" inch strips to position on my template and taped around book to secure template in place.
- Apply a little glue within the stencil and pour some of your hole punch confetti over the glue.
- Repeat until the entire letter is filled with hole punch confetti. Now, pat off the confetti that didn't stick.
- Remove template and your personalized initial confetti decoration is complete.
- Next step for me, I wrapped the second book (that is going to be underneath) with just 1 sheet of tissue appear instead of 2. And secured the two books with a stretchy silver bow.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.