Personalized Initial Confetti Gift Wrap Paper
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
August 19, 2018
This is a cute way of gift wrapping by adding a personalized touch with the recipient's initial, while also repurposing any packaging supplies you may have (from online orders, store purchases, etc).
Total Time: 40 minutes
- hole puncher
- scrapbook paper
- glue stick
- X-acto Knife
- tissue paper
- Optional computer/printer
- Punch holes using your choice of scrapbook paper. I went with the color theme of: purple, hot pink and red.
- I used 2 sheets of tissue paper (reuse from online order) to wrap a book.
- I went online and searched for the letter of my recipient "J" and printed the letter J template out. You can also freehand if you'd like.
- Using an X-acto knife, trace the J and cut out.
- Optional: Cut your template smaller for easier use. Now, position your template on the wrapped book. I cut a (2) 1" inch strips to position on my template and taped around book to secure template in place.
- Apply a little glue within the stencil and pour some of your hole punch confetti over the glue.
- Repeat until the entire letter is filled with hole punch confetti. Now, pat off the confetti that didn't stick.
- Remove template and your personalized initial confetti decoration is complete.
- Next step for me, I wrapped the second book (that is going to be underneath) with just 1 sheet of tissue appear instead of 2. And secured the two books with a stretchy silver bow.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.