Personalized Valentine's Day Card
A cute and thoughtful way of giving a Valentine's Day card is making it personalized. You can get inspiration from other Valentine's Day cards or Pinterest. The cost for each card and bubbles wand was only .13 cents per card! This is cheaper than buying in stores and who doesn't love bubbles?
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: Made 16 cards
- Microsoft Word on your computer
- paper trimmer
- bubble wands
- I purchased (2) 8 packs of bubble wands from my local Dollar Tree. They were $1.00 each.
- On Microsoft Word, I designed the red border and then used my text choice to write the phrase "I am bubbling with joy that we are friends". I found clip art photos to attach and wrote the "Happy Valentine's Day!" greeting. Once finished with the card, print on cardstock paper.
- Use a paper trimmer and cut out the cards.
- There are a few options you could do to secure the wand to the card. For example: 1. You could use a hole puncher at the center or left/right corner and secure ribbon from the base of the heart bubble wand and tie a knot. 2. You could secure the wand to the card with tape. 3. You can place the card and wand in a baggie (which is the option I went with and included an organic lollipop).
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.