How to Make a Pure Love Valentine's Day Card
This homemade Valentine's Day card would be great to make for your significant other. This tutorial will show you how to make a pure love Valentine's Day card
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is an easy card to make for Valentine's Day, a card that is simple enough for older kids to try. The heart in the centre creates a striking focus point, making sure that the message of love is not lost on your loved one.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: one card
- 8.2 x 5.6 inch piece of white shimmer cardstock
- A5 sized dark pink sugar paper
- A5 sized light pink sugar paper
- A4 sized pink-with-white-polka-dots cardstock
- A5 sized pink floral cardstock
- 5mm multifaceted pure white rhinestones
- clear-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- 2.1 inch high heart-shaped cookie cutter
- heart-shaped paper punch
- standard scissors
- Score the white shimmer cardstock to create a card sized 5.6" x 4.1".
- With the fold at the left, use the cookie cutter and pencil to trace a heart onto the front of the card.
- Punch hearts from the sugar papers, pink-with-white-polka-dots cardstock, and pink floral cardstock.
- Glue punched hearts all around the outline of the traced heart.
- Cover the rest of the card's front panel with punched hearts.
- To complete the card, glue rhinestones one by one all around the traced heart.