How to Make a Pure Love Valentine's Day Card
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 408 Posts
January 24, 2017
Here is an easy card to make for Valentine's Day, a card that is simple enough for older kids to try. The heart in the centre creates a striking focus point, making sure that the message of love is not lost on your loved one.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: one card
- 8.2 x 5.6 inch piece of white shimmer cardstock
- A5 sized dark pink sugar paper
- A5 sized light pink sugar paper
- A4 sized pink-with-white-polka-dots cardstock
- A5 sized pink floral cardstock
- 5mm multifaceted pure white rhinestones
- clear-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- 2.1 inch high heart-shaped cookie cutter
- heart-shaped paper punch
- standard scissors
- Score the white shimmer cardstock to create a card sized 5.6" x 4.1".
- With the fold at the left, use the cookie cutter and pencil to trace a heart onto the front of the card.
- Punch hearts from the sugar papers, pink-with-white-polka-dots cardstock, and pink floral cardstock.
- Glue punched hearts all around the outline of the traced heart.
- Cover the rest of the card's front panel with punched hearts.
- To complete the card, glue rhinestones one by one all around the traced heart.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.