Pet Food Storage

I like to put my pet food in a sturdy, resealable container so that ants and mice don't find a way into it. The larger containers can get a bit cumbersome at times, so my tip would be to get one with rollers. For example, the Suncast 80 qt. rolling bin works great in my kitchen.

I just purchased a 25 pound size container on rollers for my cats food. I have to purchase prescription diet dry food for them and it's cheaper to buy the large bag. But it was awkward to get into the the ziplock seal never wanted to seal properly. The container on wheels is the best thing I have bought in a long time. The lid latches, it holds all the food and easy for me to move around. A very good investment.