AdvicePets

Pet Gate to Keep Dog out of Cat Area

Way too many times, my Pomeranian (Pearl) would sneak into the room where my 3 cats' litter boxes and food are stored. She loved finding and consuming the "tootsie rolls" out of the litter boxes. We found the perfect pet gate made by Carlson that fits in the doorway and has a smaller opening at the bottom. The cats can fit through but not the dog.

It has been awhile since we bought it, but it either had to be Tractor Supply or Walmart.

Did that keep your Pomeranian out? I bought that gate and my beagle (who has a large chest and weighs 30lbs) could squeeze through! LOL

The Pomeranian has never been able to get through, it has been up 2 years, I am going to go take a picture now, forgot to mention my husband did do a simple rigging to make the entry smaller, can`t believe I forgot to say that! I will go take the picture now.

He made 2 drill holes and used some thick wire.