You're going to love this one!
Total Time: 2 hours
- chicken wings
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can pineapple, crushed
- 1 dash salt
- 1 can sweet and sour sauce
- pot of rice
- Take the wing sections and wash them good. Add to a crock pot if you have one. Shake a little salt to draw the freshness out the meat.
- Chop the green pepper and onion. Add them both.
- Remove a little of the canned pineapple juice; not all of it. Add the crushed pineapple in the crock pot. Use your favorite sweet and sour sauce. Add a bottle for a small serving, and a bottle and a half for a larger serving.
- Let all his cook in the pot until the meat is falling off the bone. At this point the flavors will sink into the meat. Enjoy.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!