Spicy Sweet and Sour Chicken
You're in for a sweet and tangy treat. Here you are going to prepare a pack of your favorite wings parts. In the supermarket you can find sweet and sour sauce to your liking and add it to the crock pot. You are going to need a bottle of your favorite hot sauce to spice up your serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pack chicken wing pieces
- 1 small onion
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 cups sauce
- Wash chicken wing parts and add them to the crock pot.
- Cut up one small onion to add to the pot.
- Let it all cook down for a few hours. I like mine dark so your choice is fine, as long as the meat is done.
- Serve with your favorite veggie and side of rice. I used jasmine rice and it's perfect. Shake a little hot sauce on the top and you are eating good.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!