This makes a great, soft crust!
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast ($pennies)
- 1 cup lukewarm water ($pennies)
- 3-3 1/2 cup flour ($1.00)
- 1 tsp salt ($pennies)
- Dissolve yeast in water. Let sit 4 minutes.
- Combine 2 1/2 cups flour and the salt. Stir in yeast mixture.
- Knead dough about 8 minutes, working in more flour until soft but not sticky.
- Put in oiled bowl, cover. Let sit in refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours. Keep 48 hours.
- Add pizza sauce, toppings of your choice and cheese and bake at 350-400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!