Place Cutting Board on Drawer for Extra Space

I was about to lose it before a dinner party when I ran out of counter space. All my counters and kitchen island were covered in different foods and I just needed a place to chop. I opened my utensil drawer and laid my cutting board on top and it was the perfect fit. Not only did I make all that free space, being a petite gal, it was a much better height for me than my usual kitchen counter. Now, I use this method in the kitchen every day, not just for when I cook for a party!

This is a great idea for the holidays when all counter space is taken up. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome! I imagine I'll be using at least three drawers around then ;)

Attosa,

That sure is a great way to go!

I have one of those pull out cutting boards, and not until a few years ago (after being in this kitchen for forever and a day) did I realize it...as I thought it was just a wooden design, haha

Great tip, thank you! :)

Organizing KitchenMay 1, 2017
🎂
🌻
📓