Planning a Masquerade Ball

I want to have a Masquerade Ball party this fall but I don't have any ideas on how to plan it. Please, if anybody knows anything about this type of party or has done it in the past please give me advice and tips on how to plan it, invitations, costumes, etc.

Thanks,
Blondie

Answers:

Planning a Masquerade Ball

I am actually having one in a couple of weeks. It takes a lot of planning. It is recommended to plan far in advance. Decided where you are going to have it, how many people, what is the theme, if there's food, etc. Set up a budget chart. Decided what sort of decorations you would like, lights, drapery, flowers, cnadles,...etc. If you decided to invite a lto of people have a list so that unwelcomers are not coming in... if you need anymore information, e-mail me..You need to also be aware of all local party places (for decorations, etc.) and caterers, and dress places, (or costume stores) and be aware of place that have masks, even if they are like mardi gras, you can get away with some. (06/05/2006)

By Dremn2banactress

Planning a Masquerade Ball

I am currently celebrating my daughters sweet sixteen party and it just happens to be a masquerade ball. here is and idea you may use purchase styrofoam mask from oriental trading its really cheap buy any spray paint and spray the mask the color u wish. hang the mask on the walls with ribbons and balloons. another idea is cut out happy and sad mask from cardboard then put glue all over the mask and sprinkle glitter to cover all areas. I also suggest you buy jester outfits and have someone dress up as the jester and be the life of the party. good luck!! (10/24/2006)

By Brenda