Planning an Indoor Yard Sale

Trinkets on a table with price tags.
If you live in an apartment or where the weather is too inclement for an outdoor sale, consider having an indoor yard sale. Just keep the sale items clearly marked and separate from personal property not included in the sale. This is a page about planning an indoor yard sale.

Bronze Request Medal for All Time! 87 Requests

Items in a home prepared for an indoor yard sale.I want to get a dog. I don't have much money but I do have lots of stuff. I decided to have an indoor yard sale inside my apartment. My living room is full of normal yard sale stuff. My dining room is full of nice crystal, collectable items, etc.

Items in a home prepared for an indoor yard sale.

I was sitting in my house one day wondering what I could do to get me on the way to getting a dog or cat. I started looking around and realized all my lovely things on the walls and on the shelves were doing me no good.

So I started taking apart my house. The yard sale is on Memorial day 2017, so I don't know how much I will earn. I have to go through 3 more rooms!! They will be sold at future sales.

I also found out about Facebook's yard sale community! There I have earned $30. Yeah!

AdviceJuly 29, 2018
😎
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Planning-an-Indoor-Yard-Sale-1.html