Plastic Egg Match-Up Game

Did you put away your plastic Easter eggs? You might want to take them out again! Make this family fun match up game with the help of the plastic Easter eggs.

Total Time: 25 minutes

1. Figure out how many board spots you would like depending on the size of your board/paper. My paper is 12"x12", so I marked my paper 2" throughout for a total of 36 spaces.
  2. To make the board game more fun, decorate with markers, crayons, stickers or anything you would like. I have a bunch of ribbon sticker left so I used that to cover the lines I drew and make the board game come more to life!
  3. Advertisement

4. If your plastic eggs are not spilt already, then you could skip this step. But I needed to cut my plastic eggs so the pieces were detachable.
  5. Find small items that match to fit underneath the eggs. Items I used were: pom poms, googly eyes, buttons, shells, foam stickers, etc. You could also use coins, LEGO pieces, hair clips, etc.
  6. Cover the board up with the eggs. My eggs have little holes, but the kid's didn't peek. You can cover them with tape if you need to.
  7. Advertisement

8. The game is ready to be played with! After you're done you can put all the game pieces in a small Ziploc bag. Then put everything into a box or I have this plastic bed sheet set bag that it fit into perfectly!

Crafts Crafts For Kids Simple ToysApril 27, 2020
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Plastic-Egg-Match-Up-Game.html

Simple ToysCrafts For Kids