Plastic Ice Tray to Display Small Trinkets

I have a number of small trinkets and animals figures that the kids had long ago and I still want to keep them. I have not found a place to really keep them without them falling and getting misplaced constantly.

The other day I found an old ice cube tray, plastic and white. It had been left in a corner of the kitchen and not used for ages. I am going to decorate that and paint it or glue things onto it and then hang it on the wall and glue the little trinkets into each of the little cubes. It will be like a little display cabinet.

I might not glue them but instead put a plastic front on it from recycled plastic I get from gifts. Has anyone else done this with any success?

Organizing MiscellaneousNovember 13, 2012
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
Generated 2020-07-16 00:55:14 in 927 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Plastic-Ice-Tray-to-Display-Small-Trinkets.html

MiscellaneousOrganizing