Plastic Packing Peanuts for Large Planters

Where can I purchase the non-biodegradable, non-dissolvable packing peanuts for large planters?

By Deanna H

I am assuming you want to fill in on the bottom of a planter so you don't have to use so much soil? A better way to do this is to use soda cans. They take up a lot of room and when you need to dump the soil for any reason, they don't all blow away. I know this from experience!

Recently I was to the U Haul store (where you get boxes, rent a truck, and bubble wrap etc.). They have bags of packing peanuts.

Stationery stores, UPS, etc BUT I would check with local drug stores, or shops which get in alot of glassware to sell, etc. You'd be surprised at what they are willing to give instead of throwing out. Also, check your local recycling center.

They may have an idea for you to check out.
Certain companies I order from use TOO LARGE of boxes to send, and pack the rest with styro. So I bag them up, let friends know of them, and recycle them out that way.
By the way, I also use them for planters too.