Pom Pom Plant Candy Dish
This adorable faux plant is perfect for hiding your secret stash of candy!
- x-large pom pom maker
- Bernat Pipsqueaks yarn (green)
- small clay pot
- Open one half of the pom pom maker and begin wrapping yarn around it, working your way from one end to the other. Continue wrapping until it is almost full and there is only a slight arched space in the middle. Then clip that half closed and repeat n the other half.
- Use scissors to cut through the center of the wrapped yarn, along the groove. Repeat on the other side.
- Cut a length of yarn and pull it firmly into the groove, bringing the ends together. Tie a tight knot. I like to wrap the yarn around a second time and tie another knot. Cut off the excess yarn.
- Unclip the two sides, then separate the pom pom maker to release the pom pom. Trim any long pieces of yarn, if necessary. Make as many pom pom plants as you like.
- Fill the clay pot with candy and place the pom pom onto the pot. Now no one will find your stash. :)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide