Popsicle Stick Vase
I made a Popsicle stick vase which looks really nice when you're done.
Total Time: 2 hours
- 30 - 60 large Popsicle sticks
- paint, I used two colors
- 1 paint brush
- faux flowers
- Glue three Popsicle sticks together in a triangle shape, if you want it higher glue 6 together. The triangle using 6 sticks is two triangles made with 3 sticks glued on top of each other.
- Paint each triangle group of 3 or 6 glued together.
- Once you have a group of 10, start to glue together with one point facing toward you.
- Glue the next one facing away from you keep alternating until all 10 groups of 3 or 6 are glued.
- Add your flowers.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!