- 20 oz. pkg. frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes (topping)
Defrost potatoes. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle crushed corn flakes on top. Pour over all 1/4 cup melted butter. Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!