Preparing Chicken and Noodles for a Large Group

Category Meal Planning
Although it may seem overwhelming, increasing a recipe to feed a large crowd is completely doable. This is a guide about preparing chicken and noodles for a large group.

How do I prepare chicken and noodles for a group of 35?

Answers

Best Answer

Do you have a favorite chicken and noodles recipe? If not, look one up and get a pencil and paper.

How many does your recipe serve? For example, does it serve 4? If so you would want to multiply the amount of each ingredient by 9, in order to serve 36 people. Write it down as you figure it so that you wont be doing this from memory when it's time to cook it.
Personally I would multiply it by a higher number, because I like to have enough to make sure people who want it can have seconds.

One thing to keep in mind---if your recipe is done in the oven, DONT multiply the baking time by 9. You'll have to just keep checking it until it's done.

I found this one for Chicken & Spaghetti casserole for 40 people on a website I like with recipes for large groups, not sure if it's one I'd use, but you might like it. You can also find other recipes you might like better if you search through the website. http://www.ange  ickspagcass.html