Spaghetti Supper for 300 to 400 People

Category Meal Planning
Determine the size of your servings and multiply by the number of people, to figure out how much food you will need to make. This is a guide about spaghetti supper for 300 to 400 people.

How do I calculate the amount of ingredients I will need to accommodate 400 meals of spaghetti sauce, meatballs, and pasta?

Answers

Best Answer

Easy-Find regular recipes for spaghetti sauce, meatballs and pasta, then calculate each ingredient needed for one serving in each recipe. The amounts of each ingredient you need for one serving are then simply multiplied by the total servings you need e.g. 1/4 cup tomato sauce for one serving multiplied by 400 equals 100 cups tomato sauce.

The website below helped me plan my daughter's wedding. It has lot of great info! I hope it helps.
http://lotsofin  ghettidinner.htm