Preparing a Speech for Receiving an Award?

I am an officer in a bank and my branch has accounts of all the schools and colleges in that area. One of colleges among them invited us to a seminar function and award function where I will receive an award on behalf of my branch and I have to say some words there. I am very hesitant about how I will do, as I have never given a speech anywhere.

Please help.

By jitender from India

Be sure and say how grateful you are for the good working relationship you with the schools, and thank them for the honor. An interesting story that illustrates your work with them would be good; as would a funny story, as long as it makes everyone involved feel good, not embarrassed. Good luck!

Sounds like a very nice "honor" for anyone/company to receive. I always found the best speeches were very short and included lots of thanks to other people/companies for their assistance/contributions. Also nice if you know of any actual "deed" where someone benefited from this "merger" between your company and the schools.

If possible, try not to use "I" in any sentence.

Google a short question:
need help with receiving a reward speech.
There are lots of ideas/programs with "ready made" speeches that you can adopt/use to make your own.

Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceDecember 7, 2014
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
📓
Generated 2020-07-23 13:55:42 in 805 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Preparing-a-Speech-for-Receiving-an-Award.html