Prescription Drugs Tips for Seniors

Whether you are looking for good ideas to make your prescription bottles easy to identify or for how to save money on their purchase, there are some good tips to keep in mind. This is a page about prescription drugs tips for seniors.

I take several medications that I keep in my purse. Rather than looking at each name of medication (with my over 40 year old eyes), I mark each bottle with the first one or two letters of the medication or what the medication is for, to pick out the correct medication to take.

I use a colored Sharpie. If you are thinking it might smear, you could place tape over it, but I haven't had any problems with smearing. This has helped me find exactly what I need without delay and with less frustration.

By Carol from Rainbow City, AL

To avoid the prescription label on your medication from getting smeared or blurry, stick Scotch tape over the label when you get it home. Or paint it with clear nail polish.

By Katz

We take many Rx with different co-pays dictated by the insurance company. When each prescription is filled, I write the co-pay on the label so when it is ready to be refilled, we automatically know what the cost will be so we are prepared when we pick up the prescriptions.

By Gitta from Henderson, NV

Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsJune 12, 2013
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
😷
Generated 2020-08-05 09:00:48 in 983 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Prescription-Drugs-Tips-for-Seniors.html