Presser Foot Not Connected on Euro-prox Machine?

I have a Shark Euro-prox sewing machine model 8260 whose pressure foot seems not connected. Does anyone know anything about this type of sewing machine? It was given to me and I'd really like to use it if possible.

Euro-prox is a beginner sewing machine that was designed to help teach people how to sew. This can be an issue with a screw missing in the inside of the machine that holds the presser foot in place. I have found a good site that repairs these types of machines. You can contact ths site to see if there is anything you can do on your own. I tried to look for a repair video on YouTube to help you out but they do not seem to have one for this model. They have them for other models but after watching them I did not see one that would help you out. I would contact the repair shop they are very helpful and can normally answer question vis chat. Here is the link - sewingtopgear.com/.../

I think I have the instruction manual, which may help: www.sharkclean.com/.../412N_REV_0706.pdf

The foot and screw is missing,Contact machine parts for missing pieces.A lot of fabric stores have the parts,if you need sooner!

I am SO glad I found this post! If you still have this machine, I fixed the issue. Mine did the same thing, the presser foot wasn't connected to the lever.

If you loosen the screw on the side you can slide the presser foot back up to where it needs to be, and then re-tighten the screw. It will then work with the lever again

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesOctober 10, 2019
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Presser-Foot-Not-Connected-on-Euro-prox-Machine.html

Sewing MachinesMachines