Pressure Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
Imagine only one pot to clean:) This recipe uses frozen meatballs. I had a package I bought at the supermarket. The next time I make meatballs, I will freeze enough for this recipe. Great for the person on the go. The pressure cooker infuses the meat and pasta with the sauce. Absolutely delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Source: Instant Pot Facebook Page
- 1 package frozen meatballs (mine was a pound)
- 1 16 ounce package of spaghetti, or other pasta (I used rotini)
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- Put 1/2 cup of water in the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Put in meatballs.
- Put in the pasta sauce.
- Put in the pasta.
- Fill the pasta jar with water. Add to the pressure cooker, concentrating on getting around the sides of the cooker, so the water will go underneath.
- Push down the pasta, so it is covered with water as much as possible.
- Lock the lid, and bring to pressure. Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes, and do a 5 minute natural release.
- Open the lid and mix to separate any pasta that may be stuck. Serve and enjoy.
NOTE: If you are using a pasta other than spaghetti, set the cooker for 1/2 the lowest time on the pasta instructions and subtract 2 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!