Pressure CookerRecipes

Pressure Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs

Imagine only one pot to clean:) This recipe uses frozen meatballs. I had a package I bought at the supermarket. The next time I make meatballs, I will freeze enough for this recipe. Great for the person on the go. The pressure cooker infuses the meat and pasta with the sauce. Absolutely delicious.

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 15 minutes

Total Time: 20 minutes

Yield: 4-5

Source: Instant Pot Facebook Page

1. Put 1/2 cup of water in the bottom of the pressure cooker.
  2. Put in meatballs.
  3. Put in the pasta sauce.
  4. Put in the pasta.
  5. Fill the pasta jar with water. Add to the pressure cooker, concentrating on getting around the sides of the cooker, so the water will go underneath.
  6. Push down the pasta, so it is covered with water as much as possible.
  7. Ad

8. Lock the lid, and bring to pressure. Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes, and do a 5 minute natural release.
  9. Open the lid and mix to separate any pasta that may be stuck. Serve and enjoy.

NOTE: If you are using a pasta other than spaghetti, set the cooker for 1/2 the lowest time on the pasta instructions and subtract 2 minutes.