AdviceHealth & Beauty

Preventing Stinky Feet from Crocs

I love crocs and I have super stinky feet. Seriously, they smell like dog throw up sometimes. I have learned that polyester socks don't breath as much as cotton, and make your feet sweat more. Mixed with shoes that don't breath makes for stinky feet in a matter of 30 minutes.

I was bringing 3 pairs of socks with me just to run errands. I change my socks 3-4 times a day. We would go out to dinner, and I'd slide my shoe a bit and instantly smell my feet. Make sure you wash your shoes with a mix of bleach and water and wear cotton socks. Also spray deodorant works great too! I figured I'd share this, because it took me a while to figure out. It sucks because those sock are super soft and don't get crispy after the sweat dries (if that makes sense).

Good luck to you. If that doesn't work then try an anti-fungal cream or the borax mix spray. I know how embarrassing stinky feet can be, especially since I'm a girl. I just love my crocs, the ones without holes in them. I'm from FL, but now live in ND and it's the closest thing I can wear to flip flops while not getting frostbite on my toes!