Printable Easter Number Bingo and Stamp Games
March 21, 2017
These printable Easter games are fun for younger kids to do, and they are also a great learning tool. I incorporated them into literacy and math groups, as well as assessments. The two sheets presented here focus on pre-k and kindergarten math, including number recognition and counting up to ten.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 games
Link: Click here for game sheets
- 2 pieces of printer paper
- 1 bingo marker
- 1 die
- 1 pen or marker
- 12 Easter game pieces or erasers
- Print the egg roll and stamp game from the Prekinders site. You can print a blank sheet or one pre-filled with numbers. I chose to use one with #s 1-6.
Have your child roll a die and count the dots. Then they can put an Easter game piece on the egg with that number. This is best for no more than two players. The first to complete the sheet wins.
The numbers can be tweaked once each child masters a set of numbers. All you have to is print a new sheet!
- This example is for one child, to be used as an assessment tool. Print a blank rabbit bingo game. Fill the rabbits in with the numbers your child is learning.
- You call out a number and your child uses a bingo marker to stamp the correct bunny.
If you want to use it as a two-person game, each child can use a different color bingo marker and roll two number dice.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.