Products for a Sagging Neck

Aging can cause your skin to sag in places like you your neck. Some products for a sagging neck may be effective, but working the underlying muscles is the best way to see improvement.

What is good to use on a sagging neck?
Thank you.

Best Answer

Exercise the muscles under the skin. Heres a place to start:, but this looks pretty good, too: When cleaning and moisturing facial skin, don't forget to also cleanse and moisturize the neck. Not sure if exercise and moisturizer will make much difference to an existing problem, but if we start right away, it certainly won't get worse.

My mother swears by Tarte's neck treatment:

Surgery is the only way to fix this. You can prevent it by using sunscreen. You can camouflage it with higher necklines and scarves.

There are many products on the market that make exorbitant claims about working miracles but I have never heard where it was actually proven and I would certainly never waste my money on things like this but - it is a big market so somebody must believe it.

How can you remove excess skin with a cream/lotion?
I believe surgery is the only way to improve many things and this may be one of them. Surgery is expensive and since it is not a medical condition, insurance companies do not usually cover any part of the cost.