Puppy Ill After Having Parvo Shot

Just yesterday I noticed my puppy threw up white fluid, but I didn't think too much about because he sometimes throws up when he drinks too much water for him to process. This morning he had an appointment to get his last set of shots! Everything was good. He was playing with his boys up until later tonight when I noticed his behavior changed. He is not as fully energetic as he would be. And he also keeps gagging like he wants to throw up, but doesn't. I also have not seen him have any diarrhea. My question is did/is the vaccine going to effect him if he does have parvo? Should I take him to an emergency clinic although this symptoms arent too noticeable?

Call the vet if you are concerned. They have an emergency answering service or another doctor on call. It is not worth worrying.

He may be having a reaction to the vaccinations. I would watch him closely and get him to the emergency Vet if you remain concerned. Otherwise you could have him evaluated by your regular Vet in the morning.

I should have mentioned that he may be choking on something that is causing him to continue to vomit. You will need your Vets help if he has something caught in his throat. If that is the case I would go to the emergency Vet right away.