Purchasing With Layaway

Category Shopping
Sometimes you don't want to miss the opportunity to buy a special product. This page is about purchasing with layaway.

How about we go back to the good old-fashioned idea of LAYAWAY! It worked well when I was a kid, and I see more and more stores are offering it. I know there have always been people who have used this very clever way of getting what they want. Now it's time for those of us who have over exceeded our Credit Cards to figure that we should pay for things before they are ours, rather than after they are in our possession. Of course we couldn't do this with major expenditures such as houses, cars, and appliances that we need immediately, but lots of other things can and should be bought that way. If we show our children how it's done they may get a better grasp on how to spend their money.

I recently had to file bankruptcy, and it has opened my eyes to how I got to that point. I'll never get into a situation like that again. I've learned to do without, because so many things aren't really very important anyhow. If I really want or need something, I'm much more prone to pay for it in advance through layaway if I can't pay for it on the spot. This country is in big trouble and I, for one, hope to do things the right way, which is the way we became and stayed strong. It works for individuals and it works for the country. It's a win, win situation. Try it sometime and I think you'll appreciate it as much as I do. Let's teach our children well.

By Sharon from Silver Spring, MD

Everyone is talking about how to afford the holidays. Kmart has been running commercials about layaway. They have an eight week program with payments every two. The fee is $5 and the down payment is 10% of the total merchandise. This is a great way to save for Christmas if you can not do it alone.

Search Layaway and it will get you to the page with PDF information.

By Savings Assistant from Georgia

Budget & Finance ShoppingSeptember 29, 2012
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Purchasing-With-Layaway.html