Putting Curtains on a Curtain Rod

Category Windows
This is a guide about putting curtains on a curtain rod. Securing the ends of the curtains on the rod can make it easier to hang.

I have always struggled with getting curtains and drapes on to the rod, then I put a snap clothespin on the end of the rod and voila, the curtains/drapes no longer slide off as you are trying to put them on the brackets.

By Cheaperthancheap

By (Guest Post)
Top Comment

I put a piece or two of masking tape over the end of the rod. I find that this makes it very easy to insert the rod into the drape or curtain.

By Terry (Guest Post)

I have saved a tiny sock from my granddaughter to put on the receiving end of the rod,,,makes putting those lacy curtains on real easy!