Quick and Easy Chicken and Dumplings
February 26, 2014
This is a $5.00 meal that's ready in 20 minutes!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 1/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 14 oz cans chicken broth
- 2 10 oz cans chunk chicken, drained
- In a medium bowl, mix the Bisquick mix and milk just until it pulls together, set aside.
- Pour the cans of chicken broth and chunk chicken in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once the broth is at a steady boil, take a handful of Bisquick dough and flatten it with your hand. Tear off 1 to 2 inch pieces and drop them into the boiling broth. Make sure they are fully immersed. Once all of the dough is in the pot, carefully stir so that the newest dough clumps get covered in the broth. Cover, and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.