Quick and Healthy Tilapia
A relatively inexpensive fish is tilapia. It is quick and easy to prepare for a delicious, dinner main dish.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
We have this for dinner quite often. It is relatively inexpensive, unbelievably easy and quick to prepare. Did I mention it's really good?
This is my standby; when I don't have time to make dinner, I make this! :)
Total Time: 4 minutes prep, 40-45 minutes baking
- 1 thin tilapia filet
- 2 Tbsp vinaigrette
- 6 spinach leaves
- Place your filet in a glass baking dish.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vinaigrette over your filet.
- Place 6 spinach leaves over the top.
- Pour another tablespoon of vinaigrette over the spinach.
- I use "Bragg's" vinaigrette. Any will do, but this is especially healthy and delicious. This is what it looks like, available at most health food stores. In case you can't find it, here is their website so you can order online if you want.
- Cover your dish with foil and bake at 400 F for 40-45 minutes.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.