Pan Fried Tilapia Recipe
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 25, 2017
If you need a quick dinner, tilapia requires no prep at all. It is lightly seasoned & you have dinner in less than 5 minutes literally!
Prep Time: 2
Total Time: 8
- 2 Tilapia filets
- olive oil
- green onion
- ginger chunks
- Wash and pat fish dry with a paper towel. Season fish with dash of salt and pepper.
- Add a little olive oil to a non-stick pan. Warm the oil on medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, put the fish filets in the pan.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until fish looks golden. Add green onion and some ginger for flavor.
- Ready to serve with rice. Lime wedge on the side optional for additional flavor.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.