Quilt Top from Recycled Fabric

Here is my quilt top that I made using old clothes and fabric remnants. I am not going to put a backing on this one, it works great as a throw. I was inspired not to put a backing on it when I read about a woman who made a quilt top and left it that way. If the season had been closer to winter, I would have put a backing on this quilt top.

This has been such an inspirational project for me. In getting rid of things I no longer need, I have a completely new item to have in my home. I really like getting rid of clutter, and this beautiful quilt top represents the beauty that results from getting rid of too many things and having room for more meaningful things ;)