Raw Broccoli Salad
This is a favorite of mine and I have been making it for years.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut in bite size pieces
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 to 4 slices fried and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- cups sugar
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan. I like to cut my bacon with kitchen shears before frying, so it is ready to go.
- Using a knife, cut the broccoli into bite size pieces. Using kitchen shears, cut the green onion into slices. Mix the two vegetables together.
- Add mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar to vegetables and stir. Top with bacon. Chill for a few hours to let the flavorings blend.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.