Re-Use Dryer Sheets for Dusting

I'm always looking for ways to stretch a dollar, and if I have something that can be used more than once, or for more than one job, I'm sold. I use dryer sheets, but it seems like such a waste to use them once and then throw them away. I discovered that they are great for dusting, and since I'm buying them anyway why not? They seem to have a static charge or something similar. They work very much like Swiffers do without the cost. I keep a little bag on my dryer to collect them. Some dryer sheets work better than others, but they all leave a nice scent behind as an added bonus. Enjoy!

Top Comment

I only use dryer sheets when I've left a tissue in a pocket. When there's static in the dryer, I'll run a wire hanger over the clothes to remove it.

One way to save, if you want to use sheets all the time, is to cut them in half or even in thirds. For me, a third works just as well as a whole one.

Smart, Ivey,

When I used a clothes dryer and dryer sheets, I would put a used sheet in my vacuum bag. It made vacuuming just a little more tolerable.

Thanks!