Re-fluffing Pillows

Daily usage can make your pillows flatten out. This is a page about re-fluffing pillows.

What is the best pillow to buy? I love sleeping on fluffy pillows but every time I buy one, they always seem to go flat after a few months. I have bought the cheap ones for $2.50 and also the more expensive ones for $10. All of them seem to loose shape and go flat. Do you have any suggestions?

Onesummer

Answers

I bought a pillow from JC Penney that is a solid foam material. It was expensive, but I just love my pillow! It hasn't gone flat at all, like the polyester filled pillows often do.

Can anyone out there tell me how to "re-fluff" my bed pillows? I know I could just replace with new ones but then I would have the same problem. Any information would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks again,
yrsrmne

Answers:

Re-fluffing Pillows

Put them in the dryer on low or no heat. (03/29/2006)

By cj

Re-fluffing Pillows

After washing my sneakers, I spray my pillow with Febreze and put it in the dryer with the sneakers on low heat. (03/29/2006)

By Kim McGrantham

Re-fluffing Pillows

Put them into the dryer with clean tennis balls. (03/29/2006)

By brenda thompson

Re-fluffing Pillows

You can also combine two flat pillows into one by placing them together in the same pillowcase. (03/30/2006)

By Lori Tomlinson

Re-fluffing Pillows

As above, I just spritz them with my favorite scent and pop them in the dryer with a couple of clean tennis balls that I use only for the dryer! Works great! (03/30/2006)

By gailanne

Re-fluffing Pillows

Take your feather pillows out into the sun on a dry/sunny day. Leave them in the sun for a few hours. They will rise like yeast rolls. When my mother was a girl one of her chores was to take the feather mattress overlays and pillows outside and sun them. (03/31/2006)

By Jessie N.

Re-fluffing Pillows

I always keep 2 tennis balls in the laundry room. They are great to put in with king size sheets to keep them from rolling into a ball. For pillows, spray with Febreze and put into dryer with 2 tennis balls on no heat. They fluff like new and smell great. (04/01/2006)

By Jessie Joyner

Re-fluffing Pillows

Whatever happened to the 'good old-fashioned way' of just hitting them on the sides and top repeatedly then smoothing them out on the bed when making the bed? (03/13/2008)

By wolfman

Home and Garden Cleaning Linens and BlanketsNovember 16, 2016
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-29 14:15:08 in 5 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️