Recipe for Macaroni Salad for 200

I am looking for a receipe for 200 for a macaroni salad for an event which is coming up shortly.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

You can use a favorite recipe-divide the number of servings for each ingredient in your recipe to find the amount of each ingredient for a single serving, then multiply each single serving ingredient amount by 200.

I posted this the other day, I have the receipe, the question becomes how boxes or pounds of macaroni would I need?