Red, White, and Blue Decor

Today, I grabbed three plastic goblets and some decorative mediums from my stash. With a little time and fun, it is the perfect Memorial Day and 4th of July decor.

It can also be broken down and reused in other crafts using other mediums. Win Win!!

Total Time: 20 minutes

Yield: 3

Source: My Patriotic Juices

1. This is a great craft for the kids. Gather your goblets and remove the no BPA and price stickers. Then the medium for each one.
  2. Simply fill one goblet with the red gems. Then one with the white gravel.
  3. Then the last with the blue marbles.
  4. Advertisement

5. I displayed them on my neighbor's ledge. I put the beads and the stars in and around the stem base. I would love to put them on my window sill, but I have a cat...N-JOY!!
    NOTE: All the items in this project came from the Dollar Tree, for a total cost of 12.00. The nice thing is you now have decorations for other things, when the summer holidays are over. All these colors, would mix well in Christmas things, too.

Crafts Memorial DayMay 6, 2020
👔
🌻
🐛
😷
🎆
😎

Generated 2020-05-17 08:21:48 in 871 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Memorial DayCrafts