Refreshing Watermelon Salad
This unique mix of watermelon, basil, cucumbers and ketchup (!) makes a great, refreshing salad!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced (or mint)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups watermelon, cut up
- 1/2 cucumber, cut up
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Add your oil and spices together with the minced basil in a big bowl.
- Add your cut up cucumber and mix. (Oops... I added a few pieces of watermelon before taking the picture.)
- Add the watermelon and mix again.
- Add the ketchup for a final mix.
- Serve chilled! YUM!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!