Watermelon Salad Recipes
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
September 17, 2019
Read More Comments
A very nice and refreshing salad. This salad pairs perfectly with a meat entree or at a BBQ party! Feel free to alter this recipe with your preferred tomatoes, greens, herbs, choice of cheese.
Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 10-12 people
- 8 lb watermelon
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp Thai basil
- 1 Tbsp mint
- 2 handful spring mix
- 1/2 cup almonds
- Add the olive oil and red wine vinegar in a jar. Shake to combine. Set aside.
- Dice watermelon into a large bowl.
- Wash grape tomatoes and combine with diced watermelon.
- Add your choice of cheese. I diced some mozzarella cheese.
- I added 3 handfuls of spring mix.
- Topped salad with chopped Thai basil and mint and some almonds.
- Toss watermelon salad with dressing (olive oil & red wine vinegar) and ready to serve. I was able to make 2 bowls of this for 8 pound watermelon.
3 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
June 27, 2012
My mom used to make this on special summer occasions. You can't get any easier or any tastier than this!Read More...
Watermelon, avocado, cashews, and tomatoes are combined with a sweet, spicy, oil free dressing for a notable spicy Asian cuisine influenced salad.
While the combination may sound strange, cucumber and watermelon combine to make a delicious salad. This page contains cucumber and watermelon salad recipes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.