Blended Watermelon Recipe

Category Fruit
Make a delicious, refreshing summertime drink by blending up some watermelon. This is a page about blended watermelon recipe.

My favorite summertime fruit is watermelon. I felt creative the other day and thought what would happen if I threw watermelon in my blender with ice?

You will say "WOW" too! Add a little lime on the side and you will feel like you are in the tropics! :)

• 1/2 watermelon
  • ice cubes, about 6
  • 1 fresh lime
  • 1 1/2 cup (optional) seltzer water or flavored seltzer water
  • (optional) your favorite liquor

1. Cut the watermelon in half. Cover 1/2 with plastic and refrigerate.
  2. Advertisement

3. Using a 10 speed blender, put six ice cubes in the bottom.
  4. Using a large spoon, put 6 large scoops of watermelon into the blender.
  5. Pulse with the ice crusher button first. You sometimes have to give it a stir with a long handled spoon. When the ice gets crushed, the watermelon starts getting pureed. Only let this puree for 30 seconds.
  6. Add lime if you like. I cut my lime in 8 slices. 4 of the slices, I peel the rind off and put the lime into the drink and turn the blender on high for just seconds.
  7. If you like your drink to have a bubbly effect, you can add plain or flavored seltzer water. Just stir it in.
  8. Advertisement

9. Pour this in clear tall glasses. As a nice touch, put a split in the center of a lime and it helps it sit right on the edge of the glass. Also for looks, take a few strips of lime rind, twist them and lay them across the top of the drink. Top it off with a colorful straw.

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages FruitAugust 17, 2016
🐛
🌻
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Blended-Watermelon-Recipe.html